Rights and Responsibilities
- To know all aspects of the program.
- To know all about your child’s experiences in the program.
- To feel welcome to visit or observe.
- To feel free to ask questions.An assurance that your beliefs, concerns, and values are sought out and respected.
- An assurance of complete confidentiality on all matters involving the welfare of your child and family.
- To read handbook and parent agreements and follow all policies.
- To read all notices that are sent home with your child.
- To keep all important information current- addresses, medical exams, etc., and to respond to requests for information from staff.
- To respect staff as professionals who work with you to provide quality childcare.
The Garden Patch Creative Learning Center Aims To
- Promote all aspects of development–social, emotional, perceptual, motor, language, and intellectual–in a loving, nurturing environment.
- Allow each child to develop his or her unique individual talents.
- Develop a foundation that promotes success in later schooling.
- Be free of discrimination or prejudice.
- Be a wonderful place for being a child.
Working together we can accomplish this goal!